Saturday, August 8, 2009

Coupon exchange

OK So I thought I would try something new. I have had a few people recently ask where in the heck all of the coupons come from. In a previous post of mine I stated that I receive 3 newspapers and a Magazine called All You. I also receive coupon inserts from people who do not use them or they take what they want and give me the rest. You can find hang tags in stores and gas stations with coupons on them and I also recently found a Kraft Flier at Jewel in one of the aisles that had coupons. They are all around us just waiting to be used!.


Do I clip everything I see? Not normally. I clip everything I will definitely use and then I clip everything I would use or try if it were free. The rest all go in a bag for others to look through. Half the time I think they end up going to waste.


People are wondering.... where am I going with this??

Each week I can post a Coupon Exchange - people can then comment and state if they have an abundance of certain coupons they are willing to swap - or if they are in a real need for certain coupons. You can also post if you have a received a coupon that you think is great but you will never use it.

By putting some kind of contact you can then work together to swap or send out your coupons.


Hopefully this will help others start saving and getting into coupons as well!

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Happy Coupon Hunting!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lifesaver's coupon... I've got some for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slowly getting into trading again at HotCouponWorld (maybe, though it's a tiny bit of a hassle, IMO), but this is a great idea, too.

    I have a ton of Morningstar (veggieburger type stuff) coupons and energy drink coupons like Rock Star, Rockstar Energy Shot, and Starbucks Doubleshot Energy. Some exp. 8/31, so hurry up if you want these. ;>)

    If anyone comes across Meyenberg Goat Milk product coupons (usually in the dairy section on a tearpad), please snag a few for me.
    Queen B can only drink this milk, and it's $4 a QUART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! $4 a Quart! I will definately keep an eye out for those coupons!

    ReplyDelete