Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lets try this again.........

About 7 or 8 months ago I had started a blog only to let it fade off into non-existence. I was fairly new at couponing, trying to save money and being frugal. By no means am I now an expert but I feel good knowing that I might of encouraged a few people to jump on the bandwagon and start to save some money!
This summer I am determined to save as much as I possibly can and I will chronicle that through my blog as well as try and help others save at certain stores as well.
The main stores I will focus on are CVS, Target, Jewel, Strak and VanTil, Walgreens and from time to time others as long as there is a good deal.
I encourage people to share their saving tips and success stories. By doing so hopefully we all can make some cents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment