Thursday, June 25, 2009

E-Bates

Months ago a WONDERFUL relative told me all about a website called E-Bates. This particular web-site pays you to shop on line at over 900 stores! I too first thought there was a catch but I have yet to find one. Here's how it works.....
Register with their site:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=wzDSlfl0rn9nvu3HJ694%2BQ%3D%3D
By clicking the above link I will receive a referral bonus and you will receive a $5 sign up bonus!
Then all you do is shop through their site! For example:
I want to order a book from Borders. I sign into E-bates click on the category I am interested in. Find the store and click on it. It will take me to that store and I shop like normal. The only difference is that when I shop through E-Bates at Borders I get 5% cash back!!

Where does this money go you ask?? Quarterly you receive a check in the mail as long as your earnings are over $5.!

Any checks I receive back now go into my children's tuition account. It's money I wouldn't of had anyways if I would of went to the store so every little bit helps!

See sometimes it pays to be lazy and shop online!!!
What are you waiting for sign up NOW! It doesn't cost anything and trust me you'll thank me when you get that free check in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't ALL your relatives wonderful?

    :>)

    I'm reading. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete